In Sketching User Experiences: The Workbook, you will learn, through step-by-step instructions and exercises, various sketching methods that will let you express your design ideas about user experiences across time. Collectively, these methods will be your sketching repertoire: a toolkit where you can choose the method most appropriate for developing your ideas, which will help you cultivate a culture of experience-based design and critique in your workplace.
- Features standalone modules detailing methods and exercises for practitioners who want to learn and develop their sketching skills
- Extremely practical, with illustrated examples detailing all steps on how to do a method
- Excellent for individual learning, for classrooms, and for a team that wants to develop a culture of design practice
- Perfect complement to Buxton’s Sketching User Experience or any UX text
- Author-maintained companion website at